Hythe Green Preservation Society
The Hythe Green Preservation Society was formed many years ago in order to preserve the Covenant of 1862, which was intended to protect The Green from building developments.
The plaque shown on the home page is on the original garden gate facing The Green at the rear of 31, Dymchurch Road, a property built by Joseph Horton, one of the signatories to the deed.
The Society elected a new committee in 2013 as follows:
Chair: Lynne Sims email@example.com
Vice-Chair: Geoff German
Minute Secretary: Sue Jacques-Bartlett
Membership Secretary: Celia German
Committee Members: David Plumstead, Ann Creed, Betty Garfield
Webmaster: David A. Horton firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of next meeting: To be advised